The CFD-type walking floor dryer is designed for drying biomass to a specific target moisture content.
The drying systems are intended for continuous operation.
The drying systems can be supplemented by the LiPRO conveying system and thus individualized e.g. by an extended sieve unit.
Compact drying system designed as a container unit with sieving function on the walking floor for fine particles and dust, suitable for drying wood chips and similar, developed for outdoor installation.
There is a filter system with replaceable filter mats on the air inlet side.
The heat supply, and thus the wood chips drying, is controlled by the temperature difference between the top and bottom of the drying material, measured by thermo-sensors. At the same time, the cycle times for the walking floor (material feed) and the discharge screws for the wood chips and the fine particles are set.
- Heat exchanger
- Fan speed control matched to the temperature of return flow
- Electric backup heating 15kW (optional)
- Intake silencer (optional)
- Almost wear-free moving floor
- Material storage approx. 27 m³
- Model: Standalone with own control
- Model: Stand by Side control only possible via HKW50 PLC
- Regulation of the final moisture of the wood chips
Available walking floor dryer types:
CFD40 250 | Walking floor dryer V2Li 250kW heat intake
CFD40 125 |Walking floor dryer V2Li 125kW heat intake